What you'll learn
- What is conditional statements (if else, switch case, ternary operator),how to use
- What is loops (for loops, while loops, continue and break statements),how to use them
- How to write Functions, what are the differences between Function Decleration and Function Expression
- How to create Arrays, Array methods (push, pop, shift, unshift ...),Array iteration
- How to create objects, how to update them, object methods
- You will learn to use basic tags which are used commonly
- Learn the difference in usage between block level and inline elements in HTML
- By learning the use of HTML table, you will be able to create different designs of your own
No prior knowledge is needed!
Why would you want to take this course?
Our answer is simple: The quality of teaching.
When you enroll, you will feel our seasoned instructors' expertise.
Video and Audio Production Quality
All our videos are created/produced as high-quality video and audio to provide you the best learning experience.
You will be, Seeing clearly, Hearing clearly, Moving through the course without distractions
You'll also get:
- Lifetime Access to The Course
- Fast & Friendly Support in the Q&A section
- Coderzone Certificate of Completion Ready for Download
- We offer full support, answering any questions.
- See you in the course!
Who this course is for:
- If you want to learn HTML 5 and CSS 3 the first step in web development, completely and easily, you are at the right place.
- It's perfect for complete beginners with zero experience.
- People who are willing to make a career in the Web Development
- Anyone who start to develop webside
- Anyone who want to learn front end web development and webside development