What you'll learn
- We will improve our knowledge step by step by learning the basics of CSS
- We will learn to place pages in the easiest way by talking about all layout models in CSS
- Create a beautiful, responsive landing page for any one
- It will be much easier to prepare web pages with Grid CSS and Flexbox features
- You will learn to use basic tags which are used commonly
- Learn the difference in usage between block level and inline elements in HTML
- By learning the use of HTML table, you will be able to create different designs of your own
What is Cascading Style Sheets (CSS)?
CSS or Cascading Style Sheets is a style sheet language used to style markup language. Markup languages include HTML, XHML, XML, and other XML-based languages. The most common use of CSS is to style HTML web pages. Although HTML doesn't need CSS to function, every web page would look the same without it. With CSS, you can target specific elements in a web page and change the look and arrangement on the page. CSS can make an embedded image small or cover the entire webpage as a background. You can enlarge a heading and apply a specific font to stand out from the rest of the page. Other things you can do with CSS include changing the color of elements, making elements float to one side of the page, and the list goes on. Every web page uses HTML, and every web page that has its unique look uses CSS.
What careers use CSS?
What skills should I have before learning CSS?
Before learning CSS, you should know the basics of using a computer and how to use a text editor because that is where you will be writing CSS. You should also be familiar with web browsers for browsing the web because it will inform your use of CSS. Since you may end up using specialized tools to write CSS, you should know how to install software on your computer and create and manage files and folders on your computer so you can create a CSS project. Once you have those skills down, the next thing to learn is HTML; after all, CSS is nothing without an HTML page to apply styles. That should be the basics you need to know to get started with CSS.
No prior knowledge is needed!
Why would you want to take this course?
Our answer is simple: The quality of teaching.
When you enroll, you will feel our seasoned instructors' expertise.
Video and Audio Production Quality
All our videos are created/produced as high-quality video and audio to provide you the best learning experience.
You will be, Seeing clearly, Hearing clearly, Moving through the course without distractions
You'll also get:
- Lifetime Access to The Course
- Fast & Friendly Support in the Q&A section
- Coderzone Certificate of Completion Ready for Download
- We offer full support, answering any questions.
- See you in the course!
Who this course is for:
- If you want to learn HTML 5 and CSS 3 the first step in web development, completely and easily, you are at the right place.
- It's perfect for complete beginners with zero experience.
- People who are willing to make a career in the Web Development
- Anyone who start to develop webside
- Anyone who want to learn front end web development and webside development